- Master degree from the Institute Technology Bandung (ITB) in Mining Exploration Engineering
- Ph.D Degree in Geology and Mining Exploration from The Ecole Nationale Superieure Des Mines de Paris, France
- Formerly Director General of Mineral, Coal and Geothermal in the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resoruces of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Former Deputy of Indonesian National Police in charge of Criminal Division (“Bareskrim”)
- Former Head of Indonesian Police (“Kapolda”) for East Kalimantan and South Sulawesi.
- Over 20 years experience as owner and managing coal mine. Previously, owner and CEO of a coal mine in South Kalimantan.
General Manager, Mine Technical & Planning
- Bachelor degree from the Institute Technology Bandung (ITB) in mine engineering
- 14 years experience in international mining companies across 3 countries: Australia, US and Indonesia (Freeport Indonesia, Energy Resource of Australia and others).
- Specializes in mine planning and engineering, computerized mine design, pit optimization, geotechnical projects and evaluation.
General Manager, Mine Operation & Maintenance
- Bachelor degree from PSG College of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- More than 20 years of experience in India and Indonesia covering procurement, logistic, production and plant maintenance division
General Manager, Mine Operation Support
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering
- More than 10 years of real estate experiences, handling permits and licenses
Darma W. Nubary
General Manager, Finance
- Master’s degree in from University of San Francisco majoring in Financial Economics
- More than 10 years of progressive and direct finance experiences in financial management, investment & analysis across 3 industries and 2 countries (USA and Indonesia)
General Manager, Human Resources
- Bachelor degree from Universitas Gajah Mada majoring in psychology
- Over 8 years experience in oil, gas and mining
- 10 years serving in Indonesia Navy, with last position as Navy Section Head